Ellis Band Saw Features
- All saws miter at 45° left or right. The 2000 model miters to 60° left or right.
- All saws are dry cutting, but can be bought with an optional air system. (Standard with the 4000 model)
- All saws are shipped with a GP (General Purpose) blade that has been correctly broken-in. See blade section about breaking in new blades
- All saws are factory tested.
- We offer quality products, service and price.
What saw is right for you?
- What is the largest piece you need to cut at 90°, 45° or 60° (60° with 2000 model only)
- Do you need the saw to be portable?
The 1600 and smaller models are all portable.(The 1800 has a portable option – must be factory installed)
- How often will you be using the saw?
- How big is your workspace?
- What kind of material will you be cutting?
Call 1-800-383-5547 for more information